February 14 at 6:30: Monthly meeting held at Bummy’s Haus – located at 1209 Millersville Ave, Howards Grove, WI. Doug Wegner is a guide for Green Bay and Canada. He will be giving a presentation at the meeting at 7:00.
April 9 from 5:00 pm till 10:00 pm: Annual Banquet
Where: The Village at 170 (was named Rangeline Inn) in Sheboygan Falls
Join us for an evening of fun, camaraderie and door prizes at the old Rangeline Inn
● Musky Package
● Bass /Walleye Package
● Bucket Raffle
● Kayak Package
● Ladies Package
● Gambler’s Package
● $1,000 in cash prizes
● Silent Auction
● Empty Your Pockets
● Plus plenty more
Join us for a family style meal - limit of 375, get your tickets before they are gone!
Contact Lori Place (920)-459-8575 or Kevin Rortvedt (920)-602-1419 for ticket
Under 18: $25.00
If interested in fishing in the league, please send the following information to Damian Nevers at firstname.lastname@example.org
-Do you have a boat available for use (yes/no)
-Your email address
2018 BTL Summer Fishing League – General Rules & Guidelines
1. There is no-cost to participate in the BTL Summer Fishing League
2. You do NOT have to be a member of BTL Chapter 20, MI to participate
3. Participants MUST have a current Wisconsin fishing license
4. Participants MUST abide by all applicable fishing and boating rules and regulations
5. The league will be run on a points system to determine the BTL Summer Fishing League Champion
6. Points will be awarded on league nights from 5:00pm – 9:00pm
7. Participants are not required to fish every league outing - fish the dates your schedule permits
8. This is a casting-only league -Trolling will NOT be permitted for points during league nights
9. The use of live bait will NOT be permitted for points during league nights
10. Un-intentional foul-hooked fish in the net will be considered a legal catch, unless sight fishing
11. Every other week, I will pair participants with a partner(s) via an email – usually by the Monday of
a. Members using their boat for the evening (“boater”) will be paired with those without a boat or a boat owner not using his/hers for the evening (“non-boater”).
b. Depending on participation, three in a boat may occur (must be pre-approved by the boat owner).
c. Junior members (under the age of 18) may fish with a parent or any club member ONLY if pre-approved by the boat owner and junior member’s parent or guardian.
d. It is YOUR responsibility to contact your assigned partner to determine the logistics for the week such as
· Meeting time and place
· What to bring
· Rules of the boat
12. If a Muskie is caught while fishing alone (while waiting for partner to arrive during regulation time or because partner did not show up) and assuming fish is netted, the person catching the muskie will score both “catch” and “net” points.
13. The member with the most points following the final league date will be named the BTL Summer Fishing League Champion and will be awarded a commemorative plaque
14. If the league ends with a tie for high score, the winner will be determined by the single longest (in inches) muskie caught
15. For the safety of all the participants and the fish, I reserve the right to declare certain periods of time as “ineligible”. This rare occasion could occur during a period of extreme weather conditions (≥ 80°F surface water temps and/or periods of inclement weather). I will send notice out as soon as possible.
* By participating in this league, participants agree on all the above rules.
* League outings will rotate between Random Lake and Big Elkhart Lake
* Practice “CPR” – “Catch, Photo & Release” - Submit photo for website/Facebook postings!
* Encourage scanning any fish caught for embedded tag (both Elkhart and Random Lakes)
* IMPORTANT NOTE: ALL muskies caught will score points; even undersized muskies
* 5 pts for each week of participation
* 10 pts catching ANY muskie
* 5 pts for netting a muskie
* 2 pts for EVERY inch catching a muskie over 32-inches
* 1 pt for EVERY inch netting a muskie over 32-inches
* Catch/net a muskie on a “Double Bait”, above points for catching/netting that muskie double
* Any Muskie not netted (too small, or other) will not be credited with netting points.
Damian Nevers - email@example.com - 920-207-4635